The GUTMANN CORA system can be executed in single, double and pitched rebate
- The CORA wood-aluminium system is based on the basic construction for standard
IV 68 wood windows with wood thickness of 68 mm at the sash and frame. No special
investment in special milling tools is therefore necessary for production of the wood
- The glass is taken up completely in the wood rebate. This provides excellent protection
from heat loss at the edge of the insulating glass. Glass may be exchanged by releasing
the glass beads on the inside.
- The aluminium shell is a weatherproof structure and an architectural element, which can
be designed in any color. The wood frame provides stability, excellent insulation and
gives the home a pleasant, comfortable character.
- The aluminium frames have rear ventilation and are fastened to the wood with durable
clips: the wood is therefore able to breathe and the aluminium frame can expand without
restraint during temperature fluctuations.
- Coordinated profile widths enable continuous frame outer edges for perfect connections
to walls and plaster.
- With variable profiles, couplings and installation-friendly production segments, efficient
construction can be easily carried out.
System Properties Of Classes / Thermal Insulation
All properties such as thermal insulation, noise protection and tightness of the wood window system being used are derived from the aluminium face shells.