GUTMANN ROTO T540/10 FITTINGS
Proven technology for tilt and turn windows.
- Optimum position of the screw axis on hinges and bearings, resulting in convenient and
- Offset and corner hinges and their respective bearings can be used on the left or right.
- Pre-installed aluminium clamping piece saves time.
- Pre-installed fitting components result in fewer parts.
- Subsequent adjustment of lateral position (+1 / -1) and height (+1,5 / -1) can be carried
out on already-installed fittings.
- Attractive appearance: bearing flush with the sash, no visible screws.
- Sash dimensions of 1,600 x 2,400 mm (W x H) are available.
- Burglar resistance WK 1/RC 1 – WK 3/RC 3.
GUTMANN ROTO T540 FITTINGS, SURFACE-MOUNTED HINGE SIDE UP TO 160 KG
Specific usage for highrising window elements with a sash hights up to 2,700 mm.
- Sash weight max. 160 kg.
- Certification following QM 328.
- Stay arm opening width up to 190 mm for a large ventilation cross section, particularly
adapted for profile systems with a big construction depth (for example passive house
certified aluminium window systems).
- Compact hinge-side components in combination with the AL 540 central lock offer
burglar resistance class up to RC 3 following DIN 1627-1630.
- Optional equipment such as the damped rotary limiter for complex object tenders.
GUTMANN ROTO AVDES FITTINGS
Completely concealed fitting for large and heavy aluminium windows up to 180 kg.
- Corner bearing installation without drilling or milling the frame.
- Time-saving assembly: all parts of the hinge side are clamped to the sash and frame.
- 3-dimensional adjustment of contact pressure (+0.8 / -0.8 mm), lateral adjustment
(+2 / -2 mm) and height (+2 / -0.5 mm).
- Convenient adjustment, with only two tools, adjustment reserves are visible.
- Integrated grease pockets ensure permanent lubrication for less wear, resulting in low
maintenance and smooth operation.
- Maximum corrosion protection due to a unique surface with RotoSil Nano.
- Sash dimensions of 1,600 x 2,400 mm (W x H) possible.
- Burglar resistance WK 1/RC 1 or WK 3/RC 3.